两会上的那些“任性”的翻译
两会上的那些“任性”的翻译
广州林木翻译了解到,两会即将结束,而会上政府的发言成为了热点,但正如往年一样,两会上出现了很多让人敬仰的“神翻译”。林木翻译知道,对于翻译公司来说,深知翻译水平的重要性。深知两会翻译的难度之所在,需要的不仅是词汇量,更是难能可贵的随机应变的能力。
在两会翻译中无论是对“任性”和“铁帽子”的准确翻译,都显示出了翻译的水准和才华。也让网友惊呼“有才就是任性”。两会上不乏很多经典翻译,今天小编就给大家列举一二,让我们一同感受翻译的伟大和魅力所在。
吕新华:党和政府,还有人民群众,在反腐的问题上,我们的态度是一致的。我套用一个网络热词就叫:大家都很任性。在这一点上,没有分歧。大家都支持,有老虎的话,把他拉出来,态度上大家都很任性,对不对啊?
张蕾翻译:
I should say, the Party, the government, and the general public actually adopt the same attitude
when it comes to anti-corruption. So we can be said to be capricious in fighting against corruption,
and we are entitled to be so。
铁帽子王:No one has impunity
你懂的:You know what I mean
我们不能把今天的垫脚石变成明天的绊脚石。
We don't want today's stepping stone become tomorrow's stumbling block.
智者求同,愚者求异。
The wise people will seek common interests while the unwise ones will focus on their differences.
磨好了斧子才能劈好柴。
Only a sharpened axe can cut through firewood.
开了弓哪有回头箭?
But how can an arrow shot be turned back?
干一寸,胜过说一尺。
Even a small action is a lot more important than a thousand words.
守职而不废 处义而不回。
I will not waver and carry out my duties,and will remain true to my conviction.
入则恳恳以尽忠,出则谦谦以自悔。
Goes officials should serve as loyal as they can conscientiously when they are in office and
engage in modest self-reflection when their terms end.
苟利国家生死以,岂因祸福避趋之。
In line with the conviction that I will do whatever it takes to serve my country even at the cost
of my own life,regardless of fortune or misfortune to myself.
行百里者半九十。
That is half of the people who have embarked on a one hundred mile journey may fall by the wayside.
亦余心之所向兮,虽九死其犹未悔。
For the ideal that I hold dear to my heart, I will not regret a thousand depth to die.
看了这些,是不是被这些“任性”翻译的魅力所倾倒的?有才确实任性,但是无论是翻译公司,还是翻译人员,处于翻译行业的每个人都深知,台上的任性翻译源于台下几十年的努力。
广州林木翻译公司希望大家都能台下努力,台上任性,让自己更优秀。
更多两会任性翻译,请咨询广州翻译公司——林木翻译。林木翻译官网:www.lmfygs.com 。